Dunlea Centre is very keen to enter partnership agreements with other Agencies in order to meet the real needs of troubled children, youth & families.
In recent times partnerships have developed with:
- Centacare’s ALIVE program which helps young people who are leaving Care.
- Bankstown Community Services Co-operative’s KIDSTART program.
- The Catholic Education Office, Sydney.
- The Knights of the Southern Cross Community Services remains a major partner of Dunlea Centre.
- Engadine District Community Aid and Information Service
- NSW Department of Education